Search

Orlando Muslim Gunman Was Reportedly A Sodomite

Editor’s Note: No matter what facts come out, the media will keep spinning the narrative so they can continue blaming “assault weapons” and “homophobic” and “hateful” fundamentalists. It’s very hard to know what exactly went on in this man’s head just from reading media reports, but the Muslims tend to be closet homosexual pedophiles. This is well known in Muslim countries. Their satanic works-based religion teaches against homosexuality but without the Holy Spirit they have no way to prevent sinking into the very sin which they claim to despise.

Additionally, this fellow was quite proficient at killing for an amateur (killing 50 people with an “assault rifle” is nowhere near as easy as Hollywood makes it out to be.) He also reportedly worked for a “security” (i.e. mercenary) outfit and was on the radar of the FBI. This might be more than a simple “lone gunman” story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/

The gunman who massacred 49 people at the Pulse club in Orlando was reportedly a regular at the gay nightspot and used gay dating apps.

As a fuller portrait emerged of Omar Mateen, the man behind the violent rampage, hundreds of people attended a vigil on Monday night in downtown Orlando.

“Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent,” one clubgoer, Ty Smith, told the Orlando Sentinel , referring to the 29-year-old, who was killed when security forces stormed the nightclub.

Mr Smith told the paper he saw Mateen inside at least a dozen times.

“We didn’t really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times,” Mr Smith said. “He told us he had a wife and child.”

Another Pulse regular, Kevin West, told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen messaged him on and off for a year using a gay chat app.

And other clubgoers told local media and MSNBC that Mateen had been using multiple gay apps, including Grindr, with mutual acquaintances to “hook up.”

Mateen also was at Walt Disney World in April, said a Disney manager who requested anonymity.

His wife, Noor Zahi Salman, was not cooperating with authorities, according to a law enforcement official who spoke on the condition of anonymity, the Sentinel said.

Forty-nine people were killed and 53 others wounded in the attack, which was the deadliest mass shooting in US history.

James Comey, FBI chief, said his bureau was “highly confident” Mateen had been “radicalised” while consuming online propaganda and that he had claimed allegiance to Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in a series of calls during the attack.

US authorities said they had found no direct links between Islamic State and Mateen, the US-born son of Afghan immigrants.

“So far, we see no indication that this was a plot directed from outside the United States and we see no indication that he was part of any kind of network,” Mr Comey told reporters in Washington. “We’re highly confident this killer was radicalised at least in some part through the internet.”

The massacre reverberated on the presidential campaign trail, where Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Hillary Clinton, the two likely opponents in the November 8 election, clashed over how to confront violent Islamist extremists.

Trump proposed suspending immigration to the United States from countries with a history of terrorism against America, Europe or US allies, while Clinton warned against demonising Muslims and called for tougher gun safety measures.

Mr Obama is to visit Orlando on Thursday to pay respects to families of the victims.

Meanwhile, security firm G4S was under scrutiny over its vetting of security personnel after it emerged that Mateen had been employed by the world’s biggest guarding company for almost a decade.

The gunman had been working at a gated retirement community prior to the deaths in Orlando, G4S confirmed Monday.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation had studied Mateen twice, each time dropping its enquiries, according to an agency spokesman. UK-based G4S said it had learned of the FBI’s interest in 2013 but was unaware of any further probe, adding that the 29-year-old had cleared its own internal processes.

Written by 

Related posts