Inside Pulse Nightclub Orlando
Changing the words that Reagan made famous to, “Here we go again.” We now go to Orlando. Only 50 dead, and 53 injured, so far, including the cowardly Muslim killer who was shot by the swat team. We now have the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history. The only difference between this attack by this radical Muslim terrorist against this homosexual nightclub in Orlando and the attack in Ft. Hood, San Jose, Paris, Brussels, Damascus, Tel Aviv, and ad nauseam is incidental, it is one more too many. To some fundamentalists who are saying “good riddance”, since it was “gays” who were slaughtered, should remember that the next time it may be a Bible believing church, and the number may be even more than the fifty killed, and it may be bombs, not bullets, and the toll may be in the hundreds not scores.
Radical Muslims hate Christian’s as much, if not more, than sodomites. There have been bombings of multiple Christian churches in the middle east killing untold thousands. The homosexual community needs to understand that the Fundamental and Evangelical communities are not their enemies but their friends, who are praying for them, and will be there for them when they reach out for someone to help, when they come to the end of the road, and need someone who has life’s answers. We are the intercessors, standing between God and a sinful nation, begging Him daily to withhold His judgment and to give us all more time to repent of our sins, before He brings National judgment. Scripture says, For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: (I Pt 4:17), not at a “gay” nightclub in Orlando, Florida.
For the purpose of this article we are going to confine ourselves to questions, which are many. We are sure that you can add many more than we have raised.
- Have you noticed that in all of these cases there is always a massive investigation launched after these shootings?
- Have you noticed that, so far, in these Muslim induced shootings, we always hear, as in this case, that the killer was on a FBI watch list. Why?
- In that Omar Mateen, the Orlando killer, had been investigated twice, maybe thrice, by the FBI and was on the FBI “Watch List”, why wasn’t he being watched more closely by our government?
- Why was someone like this, who was this much of a security risk, able to get a job with a security firm requiring a carry permit?
- Yes, we have a First Amendment that protects people’s speech, even vile things such as Mateen was speaking publicly at work. However, where is an aggressive press, warning the public of these kinds of people that are being investigated in the community so that the public can be watchful of their activity? FBI investigations are a matter of public record.
- Why is it that at least one hundred people have been arrested in the U.S. for association with Isis, but they couldn’t do anything about this man?
- Why will President Obama, Hillary Clinton and other Democratic politicians, refuse to say the words, radical Muslim terrorism?
- Why has there been no aggressive, comprehensive plan developed to deal with the problem of Muslim domestic Terrorists?
- Why does Pres. Obama feel more comfortable in talking about “gun control” than “Radical Muslim terrorism?”
- Why did Hillary Clinton, through a spokeswoman say that they consider Muslim terrorist’s no worse than Christian terrorists who kill abortion doctors and firebomb abortion clinic’s?
- Why was there a three-hour delay, and the slaughter of those inside Pulse continue before the swat team killed Omar Mateen?
- Now the $64 question? Why didn’t someone in authority inside Pulse have a weapon, that knew how to use it, that could have taken the dude out the minute he came in and started his act of violence?
- Why did the headlines of the New York Post shout: ISLAMIC TERRORIST KILLS 50: ISIS VS US – Trips to Saudi Arabia. Florida Today headline: ‘DOMESTIC TERROR?’
- Knowing that the modus operandi of these Islamic terrorist lone wolf killers is to wait patiently until they have reason to believe that they are off of the FBI watch list to purchase deadly weapons and then to carry out their deadly deeds quickly, why wouldn’t the FBI use some responsible surveillance methods to reopen their investigation.
- Why can’t we properly examine the background of these Muslim immigrants?
- Why can’t we properly vet these Muslim immigrants that are coming into our country?
- Why is it that all of these Muslim Terrorists, like the Boston Bombers, the San Jose killers, and now this Orlando killer able to come in through our immigration system?
- Why were the outside doors padlocked?
In conclusion: In spite of what I said in my introductory remarks concerning homosexuality being incidental in this matter, the fact is, we cannot ignore the fact that this was the worst terrorist attack on American soil since 911. God destroyed the entire cities of Sodom and Gomorrah in judgment for this vile sin.
Would it be unusual that He would allow a nightclub in the 21st Century to be the target of Muslim terrorism? One thing for sure, if those that were the victims had all been home in their own beds they would still be alive today. Just remember. God’s Word is still true.
Gal 6:7 – Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Hos 8:7 – For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: